Hi, my name is Maarten Demeyer and I am a freelance data scientist based in Leicester (UK), operating as MPJ Analytics Ltd. My academic background is in experimental psychology and research methodology, and over the past five years I have been solving problems and building products in the fields of marketing and logistics.
You can call on me to:
- Operationalise a business problem into an analytical question
- Dig into your data for deeper insights
- Engineer always-on solutions to recurring questions
- Co-write proposals for subsidies or investments
- Review and help write product-grade data science code
My programming language of choice is R, as it is in my opinion the richest and most flexible specialist ecosystem for data science, but I also have multiple years of professional experience in Python, MATLAB and C.
Regretfully I can currently only take on small assignments.